New Regulation on Industrial Design Enters into Force in Montenegro
A new regulation governing the process of industrial design registration, maintenance and renewal came into force in Montenegro on March 3, 2012.
The regulation outlines the content and the manner of running of the Industrial Design Register and other records of industrial design applications. The regulation also determines the content of all types of requests and decisions that may be rendered in connection with an industrial design application and registration.
For more information, please contact Jasna Jusic Paovic at our Montenegro office.
Source: The Official Gazette No. 12/2012
March 2012 News
- Georgia Amends Law on Border Measures Related to IP
- Polish ‘People’s Oskars’ Stir Up Hollywood
- Burberry Sues Armenian Coffee Chain For Trademark Infringement
- Russian Police Arrest Navigation Software Pirates
- Slovenian IPO Joins EuroClass Project
- New Regulation on Industrial Design Enters into Force in Montenegro
- Russia Shows Large Growth Rates in International Patent and Trademark Filings in 2011
- Lithuanian Patent Applications Increase in 2011
- Bulgarian Cosmetics Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Albanian Citizen Fined for Unauthorized Publication of 'Mein Kampf'
- Moldova Gives Public Access to State Register of Control Marks Holders
- HP Fights Counterfeiting in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan
- Bosnia Fights Software Piracy
- Software Piracy Rate Declining in Serbia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 5M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Air Fresheners, Door Locks, Sneakers
- Bulgarian Customs Destroy Fake Machine Bearings
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Estonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes Worth EUR 3.5M