Bosnia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
On January 24, 2012, Bosnia and Herzegovina deposited its instrument of accession to the Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol, adopted in Nairobi on September 26, 1981.
The treaty enters into force in Bosnia on February 24, 2012.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia office.
February 2012 News
- Polish Company Denied Viaguara Trademark Registration in EU
- Kosovo: National Trademark Applications Now Published for Opposition
- New Laws on Product Safety and Market Surveillance in Albania
- Turkmenistan Amends IP Legislation
- YouTube Asserts Right to Youtube.ua
- First Bulgarian GI Entered into EU Register
- Court In Russia Dismisses Chanel’s Egoiste Trademark Appeal
- Russian Alcohol Producer Loses Against Heineken in Trademark Infringement Suit
- Bosnia Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Bosnia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Kazakhstan Ratifies Rome Convention
- Hungary, Austria, Romania to Establish Danube Patent Institute
- Romanian and Lithuanian Trademarks Added to TMview
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Anti-Impotence Drugs
- Macedonian Customs Seize Car Players, Apparel, Sneakers, Watches
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Lionel Messi Soccer Jerseys, Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Cosmetics, Toys, Apparel, Cookware