Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Nike, Reebok, Adidas Labels
On April 21, 2011, the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia informed the PETOŠEVIĆ Bosnia office that the customs authorities seized 273,838 fake labels found to infringe the intellectual property rights of Nike, Reebok and Adidas.
The counterfeit labels were seized at the customs sub-department in the city of Brčko, northern Bosnia. The labels originated from the company called HANLEI INT LTRADING CO. from the city of Shenzhen, southern China, and were intended for a company called DŽEZA PROM from Gradačac, northeastern Bosnia.
The goods will be destroyed and the charges filed against individuals held to be responsible.
You can see the photos of the counterfeit labels here.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia office.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
May 2011 News
- Estonian Architects Sue Construction Company for Copyright Infringement
- Ukrainian Catering Establishments to Get Permission to Broadcast Euro 2012 Football Matches
- Change in Individual Fees Under Madrid Protocol, Hague Agreement for Moldova
- Russian Cyrillic .РФ Domain Registration Changes as of May 16, 2011
- Macedonian Customs Detain Counterfeit Sunglasses, Deodorants, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Calvin Klein, Adidas, Gap, Hello Kitty Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, T-Shirts, Socks
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Nike, Gant Counterfeits
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Nike, Reebok, Adidas Labels
- Polish Customs Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes
- Central and Eastern Europe Still World Leader in Software Piracy
- Moldovan Authorities Press Charges against Torrent Website Administrator
- In Croatia 99.9 Percent Downloads Illegal
- Italian Winemakers Tackle Counterfeiting in Russia
- Russia Still on Special 301 Report Priority Watch List
- Russia to Set Up Special IP Court