Russian Cyrillic .РФ Domain Registration Changes as of May 16, 2011
Ru-Center, Russia’s main domain name registration center, announced the .РФ domain registration changes, in effect as of May 16, 2011.
Under the new rules, the .РФ domain owner is allowed to give up his or her rights to the domain name by sending a written notice to the Ru-Center. Furthermore, Ru-Center is allowed to cancel the domain name ownership rights if there have been violations of the rights belonging to trademark, service mark or trade name owners.
For more information, please contact Jelena Jankovic at our Balkan Regional Office.
May 2011 News
- Estonian Architects Sue Construction Company for Copyright Infringement
- Ukrainian Catering Establishments to Get Permission to Broadcast Euro 2012 Football Matches
- Change in Individual Fees Under Madrid Protocol, Hague Agreement for Moldova
- Russian Cyrillic .РФ Domain Registration Changes as of May 16, 2011
- Macedonian Customs Detain Counterfeit Sunglasses, Deodorants, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Calvin Klein, Adidas, Gap, Hello Kitty Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Toys, T-Shirts, Socks
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Nike, Gant Counterfeits
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Nike, Reebok, Adidas Labels
- Polish Customs Seize Counterfeit Cigarettes
- Central and Eastern Europe Still World Leader in Software Piracy
- Moldovan Authorities Press Charges against Torrent Website Administrator
- In Croatia 99.9 Percent Downloads Illegal
- Italian Winemakers Tackle Counterfeiting in Russia
- Russia Still on Special 301 Report Priority Watch List
- Russia to Set Up Special IP Court