Lithuanian PTO Launches Electronic Patent Database
On April 29, 2010, the Lithuanian PTO launched an electronic database on its website with information on patent applications, granted patents and status changes available in both English and Lithuanian.
By clicking on the application number one can obtain the PDF document with more detailed information about the specific patent.
According to the Lithuanian PTO, the database is updated monthly, while the details about fees are updated on a daily basis.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
Source: Lithuanian PTO
May 2010 News
- Bulgaria Adopts Draft Law Amending the Law on Industrial Design
- New Rules on Patent and Industrial Design Extension in Azerbaijan
- Polish Court Dismisses Vegeta Suit Against Hungarian Spice Producer
- First Cyrillic Domain Launched in Russia
- Bulgarian Snack Food Manufacturer Fined Over Misleading TV Commercial
- U.S. Removes Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland from IP Watch List, Condemns Russia for Weak IP Protection
- Bill Tightening Penalties for Copyright Violation Introduced in Armenian Parliament
- Bosnia Working on New Customs Regulations for Protection of IPR
- Romanian Customs Detain Counterfeit Sneakers, Apparel, Cosmetics
- Macedonian Customs Seize Designer Clothes from Illegal Boutique
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Watches, Cell Phones
- Russian Tuberculosis Clinics Get Minilabs to Prevent Fake Medicines
- Slovenia Files Fewer Applications with EPO in 2009
- Lithuanian PTO Launches Electronic Patent Database
- AmCham Macedonia Prepares Guide for Protection of Trademarks
- Bulgaria PTO President Elected to OHIM Budget Committee
- In Romania All Pending Trademark Applications Now Online