In Romania All Pending Trademark Applications Now Online
On May 10, 2010 the Law 66/2010 amending the Law on Trademarks and Geographical Indications entered into force in Romania. Pursuant to the new law, the Romanian Trademarks and Patents Office (PTO) published all pending trademark applications on its online database.
The term pending applications refers to applications for which a definite refusal or registration decision has not been made by the PTO.
All interested parties may formulate observations on absolute grounds or file oppositions on relative grounds against the published applications within two months from publication.
For more information, please contact Roxana Sarghi at our Romania office.
May 2010 News
- Bulgaria Adopts Draft Law Amending the Law on Industrial Design
- New Rules on Patent and Industrial Design Extension in Azerbaijan
- Polish Court Dismisses Vegeta Suit Against Hungarian Spice Producer
- First Cyrillic Domain Launched in Russia
- Bulgarian Snack Food Manufacturer Fined Over Misleading TV Commercial
- U.S. Removes Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland from IP Watch List, Condemns Russia for Weak IP Protection
- Bill Tightening Penalties for Copyright Violation Introduced in Armenian Parliament
- Bosnia Working on New Customs Regulations for Protection of IPR
- Romanian Customs Detain Counterfeit Sneakers, Apparel, Cosmetics
- Macedonian Customs Seize Designer Clothes from Illegal Boutique
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Watches, Cell Phones
- Russian Tuberculosis Clinics Get Minilabs to Prevent Fake Medicines
- Slovenia Files Fewer Applications with EPO in 2009
- Lithuanian PTO Launches Electronic Patent Database
- AmCham Macedonia Prepares Guide for Protection of Trademarks
- Bulgaria PTO President Elected to OHIM Budget Committee
- In Romania All Pending Trademark Applications Now Online