Kosovo Delegation Visits Croatian IPO as part of EPO Project
As part of the European Patent Office (EPO) project, the Croatian IPO organized and hosted a study visit for the Kosovo delegation from November 29 to December 2, 2009.
The aim of this visit was to transmit Croatia’s experience in structuring and developing its IPO and its role in the process of Croatia’s EU accession. Kosovo participants learned about the Croatian State Inspectorate’s role in the enforcement of IP rights and about the work of the organizations involved in the collective management of copyright and related rights.
According to the Croatian IPO, the study visit has been beneficial not only for the development of similar institutions in Kosovo, but also for straightening the regional system of IP protection and for developing better bilateral relations.
For more information, please contact Ancica Juricic in our Croatia office.
Source: Croatian IPO
January 2010 News
- Extension of European Patents to Montenegro as from March 1, 2010
- Kosovo New Law on Customs Measures for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Forbes Wins Domain Name Forbes.ru and USD 300,000 in Damages
- Burger King Fights for its Domain Name in Russia
- Bosnian Council of Ministers Adopts Seven IP Draft Laws
- Uzbekistan Extensions for Office Action Replies Shortened to Three Months
- Slovenian Industrial Property Bulletin Goes from Bi-monthly to Monthly in 2010
- Counterfeit Chinese Fireworks Blamed for the Deadly Russian Nightclub Fire
- Bulgarian Police Seize 2,5 Tons of Counterfeit Washing Detergent
- Quarter Ton Counterfeit Caviar Confiscated from the Aircraft of Russia’s Largest Diamond Company
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas and Juventus Sweatshirts
- Russia Sets Minimum Vodka Price to Curb Counterfeit Alcohol Production
- Counterfeit Alcohol Shop Discovered in Bulgaria
- Bosnian Courts Convict 195 Pirates in the Last Four Years
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Technical Goods, Sports Equipment
- Bulgarian Cable TV Provider Fined for Unfair Competition
- Slovenian Patent Applications Increase in 2009
- Kosovo Delegation Visits Croatian IPO as part of EPO Project
- The Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks Enters into Force with Respect to Russia
- Montenegrin IPO Website Now in English