Anamarija Stančić Petrović and Ivan Matić Receive Client Choice Awards in London
On March 9, 2023, PETOŠEVIĆ Brussels Representative Anamarija Stančić Petrović and PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia Senior Associate Ivan Matić received Lexology’s Client Choice Awards 2022 at a gala dinner and award ceremony in London, UK. The special event took place at 116 Pall Mall, a historic venue in central London.
Anamarija Stančić Petrović is the exclusive winner in the Franchising category for Croatia, while Ivan Matić is a winner in the Intellectual Property – Trademarks category for Serbia.
The Client Choice awards recognize legal practitioners from around the world who “stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service”. Law firms and practitioners can only be nominated for this recognition by corporate counsel.
You can see the photos from the event in our gallery.
Read more Company related IP news, get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2023 News
- Montenegro Amends Trademark and Patent Laws
- Further Changes to Madrid System Regulations Enter into Force
- Kazakhstan Allows Inspections of Small Businesses Suspected of IPR Infringement if Based on “Relevant Grounds”
- Uzbekistan Launches Online Filing of Open Patent License Applications
- Ukrainian Supreme Court Upholds Antimonopoly Committee Decision in Unfair Competition Case