Macedonia Joins the European Community Program Customs 2013
On August 4, 2009, the Republic of Macedonia ratified the Memorandum of Understanding with the European Community and officially joined the program Customs 2013.
The program, geared for implementation by December 2013, facilitates the cooperation between the EU Member States customs and the Candidate Countries customs in areas defined as high mutual interest.
The program is supposed to improve security levels at the external borders of the European Union, increase market competitiveness by simplifying customs procedures and bureaucracy and reinforce fraud protection in the EU countries, as well as in Candidate Countries.
For more information, please contact Tatjana Nakevska in our Macedonia Office.
September 2009 News
- German Retailer Successfully Claims Its Trademark in Russia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2,774,096 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Croatian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Converse and Reebok
- Bulgarian Travel Agency Fined for Unfair Competition
- Croatia Joins the Academy of European Law
- Romanian PTO Officials Help Small Businesses
- Macedonian Government Adopts a Three-Year IP Strategy
- Serbian Government Adopts the Draft Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights
- Seminar on Copyright and Neighboring Rights Held in Serbia
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Symposium in Macedonia
- Unlicensed CDs and DVDs Seized in Bulgaria
- Montenegro’s Domain .ME to Completely Replace Former Domain CG.YU
- Slovak PTO Publishes New Website
- Kyrgyz Domain Registry Website Launched
- Bulgarian Patent Office to Implement the OPAC Project
- Macedonia Joins the European Community Program Customs 2013