Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Symposium in Macedonia
On October 5 and 6, 2009, Skopje will host an Inter-Regional Symposium on Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights organized by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the State Office of Industrial Property of Republic of Macedonia (SOIP).
International experts from WIPO, the European Commission (EC), the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), and from Macedonia, as well as the representatives from the EU private sector will speak at the event. The Symposium caters to senior law enforcement officials from customs, police and market surveillance.
Representatives from the following 32 countries will be invited: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Working languages are Macedonian and English.
For more information, please contact Tatjana Nakevska in our Macedonia Office.
September 2009 News
- German Retailer Successfully Claims Its Trademark in Russia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2,774,096 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Croatian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Converse and Reebok
- Bulgarian Travel Agency Fined for Unfair Competition
- Croatia Joins the Academy of European Law
- Romanian PTO Officials Help Small Businesses
- Macedonian Government Adopts a Three-Year IP Strategy
- Serbian Government Adopts the Draft Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights
- Seminar on Copyright and Neighboring Rights Held in Serbia
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Symposium in Macedonia
- Unlicensed CDs and DVDs Seized in Bulgaria
- Montenegro’s Domain .ME to Completely Replace Former Domain CG.YU
- Slovak PTO Publishes New Website
- Kyrgyz Domain Registry Website Launched
- Bulgarian Patent Office to Implement the OPAC Project
- Macedonia Joins the European Community Program Customs 2013