Romanian PTO Officials Help Small Businesses
As of September 14, 2009, experts from the Romanian Patents and Trademarks Office are on a permanent mission at the Trade Registry Office of the Bucharest Court, informing entrepreneurs about intellectual property rights and trademark registration.
PTO officials are available to interested entrepreneurs every day, on the first floor of the Trade Registry Office of the Bucharest Court.
For more information, please contact Roxana Sarghi in our Romania Office.
September 2009 News
- German Retailer Successfully Claims Its Trademark in Russia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2,774,096 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Croatian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Converse and Reebok
- Bulgarian Travel Agency Fined for Unfair Competition
- Croatia Joins the Academy of European Law
- Romanian PTO Officials Help Small Businesses
- Macedonian Government Adopts a Three-Year IP Strategy
- Serbian Government Adopts the Draft Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights
- Seminar on Copyright and Neighboring Rights Held in Serbia
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Symposium in Macedonia
- Unlicensed CDs and DVDs Seized in Bulgaria
- Montenegro’s Domain .ME to Completely Replace Former Domain CG.YU
- Slovak PTO Publishes New Website
- Kyrgyz Domain Registry Website Launched
- Bulgarian Patent Office to Implement the OPAC Project
- Macedonia Joins the European Community Program Customs 2013