Slovak PTO Publishes New Website
The Slovak Intellectual Property Office launched a new website on August 31, 2009. The website was fully redesigned to meet all user accessibility requirements, including the requirements of those with special needs.
Users can send their comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic in our Balkan Regional Office.
September 2009 News
- German Retailer Successfully Claims Its Trademark in Russia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2,774,096 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Croatian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Converse and Reebok
- Bulgarian Travel Agency Fined for Unfair Competition
- Croatia Joins the Academy of European Law
- Romanian PTO Officials Help Small Businesses
- Macedonian Government Adopts a Three-Year IP Strategy
- Serbian Government Adopts the Draft Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights
- Seminar on Copyright and Neighboring Rights Held in Serbia
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights Symposium in Macedonia
- Unlicensed CDs and DVDs Seized in Bulgaria
- Montenegro’s Domain .ME to Completely Replace Former Domain CG.YU
- Slovak PTO Publishes New Website
- Kyrgyz Domain Registry Website Launched
- Bulgarian Patent Office to Implement the OPAC Project
- Macedonia Joins the European Community Program Customs 2013