Czech, Serbian and Slovak National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
PATENTSCOPE, WIPO’s free patent search system, started offering access to Czech, Serbian and Slovak national patent documents on December 15, 2020.
PATENTSCOPE now offers patent data of 69 national offices.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: WIPO website
March 2021 News
- EAPO Launches Pharmaceutical Register
- Uzbekistan Introduces Measures to Improve IPR Protection System
- Russian Trademark and Design Filing Activity Grows in 2019
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Illegal Streaming Service
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronic Devices
- Romanian Customs Detain Fake Perfumes, Headphones
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Apparel
- Russia Introduces Measures against Discriminatory Internet Censorship
- Czech, Serbian and Slovak National Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Accessories and Labels
- Belarusian Authorities Seize Six Tons of Counterfeit Butter