Macedonia to Get WCO Regional Training Center
A World Customs Organization (WCO) regional training center is expected to open in Skopje, Macedonia, in October 2009.
The decision about the opening was reached at the recent Europe Regional Heads of Customs Conference, held in Bergen, Norway.
According to the WCO and the Macedonian Customs, heads of 42 European national customs administrations unanimously endorsed the proposal, which will enhance WCO’s regional initiatives in capacity building.
For more information, please contact Tatjana Nakevska in our Macedonia Office.
July 2009 News
- Romania Approves Amendments to Law on Trademarks and Geographical Indications
- Serbian IPO Adopts Guidelines for Incomplete Applications
- Russian PTO Issues Clarification on Revocation Procedures for Non-Use of Trademarks
- Hungarian and Japanese PTO Sign Agreement to Facilitate Granting of Patents
- Slovenia Sets up Anti-Piracy and Counterfeiting Working Group
- Macedonian Customs Wins Prestigious IPR Protection Award
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Burberry, Nike and Playboy Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Dior, Lacoste and Nike Items
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Emporio Armani, Hugo Boss and Versace Goods
- Macedonia to Get WCO Regional Training Center
- Kyrgyz PTO Organizes Anti-Piracy Action
- WIPO Holds Regional Forum for University IP Coordinators in Kyrgyzstan
- Polish PTO Hosts Regional Symposium on Teaching IP at Universities