10 PETOŠEVIĆ Lawyers Join HSI/IACC IP Experts Group
We are pleased to announce that 10 lawyers from seven PETOŠEVIĆ offices have joined the IP Experts Group, recently formed by the US Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (IACC).
The group brings together brand protection professionals from law firms, industry-specific associations, academia, investigative firms and other service providers with a wide range of experience in IP enforcement.
Members of the group provide their expertise on various anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy issues to the recently launched HSI/IACC IP Advisory Board, comprised of brands representing 19 industry sectors, as well as federal and state prosecutors, e-commerce platforms, payment providers, shippers and other intermediaries. The Board’s goal is to enhance the US government’s IP enforcement efforts and undertake initiatives and projects to enhance public-private industry cooperation in this area.
The IP Experts Group members are expected to provide information and guidance on technical, legal, and enforcement issues including civil and criminal enforcement, online monitoring and enforcement, product security technology, privacy law, copyright licensing and infringement, among other topics.
Below is a list of our participants:
December 2019 News
- Bulgaria: New Law on Trademarks and GIs Brings Important Changes
- Ukraine: Changes Concerning Customs Enforcement of IP Rights
- Ukraine Amends GI Law
- UA-DRP Becomes Applicable to <.COM.UA> Domain Names
- Serbian IPO Reduces Filing Fees for Electronic Applications
- Moldovan Applicants Can Now File PCT Applications Online
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 364,000 Worth of Fake Accessories
- Serbia Introduces New Executive Order Regulating Patent Application Filing Process
- Ukraine Increases Cash Rebate to 25%, Limits It to Foreign Filmmakers
- Slovenian Court of Audit Reports on Patent Protection in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 570,000 Worth of Fake Toys and Beauty Products
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Car Parts and Devices with Unlicensed Software