Serbian IPO Reduces Filing Fees for Electronic Applications
Amendments to Serbia’s Law on State Administrative Fees entered into force on December 14, 2019, decreasing the filing fee amounts if applications are filed electronically rather than on paper.
The fees for the electronic filing of patent and utility model applications have been reduced by 50%, while the electronic filing fees for industrial design and trademark applications are 25% lower.
The fee decrease is intended to encourage submission of applications through the IPO’s electronic filing system and streamline the filing procedure.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian IPO website
Read more news on Serbia or Patents, Designs, Trademarks. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2019 News
- Bulgaria: New Law on Trademarks and GIs Brings Important Changes
- Ukraine: Changes Concerning Customs Enforcement of IP Rights
- Ukraine Amends GI Law
- UA-DRP Becomes Applicable to <.COM.UA> Domain Names
- Serbian IPO Reduces Filing Fees for Electronic Applications
- Moldovan Applicants Can Now File PCT Applications Online
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 364,000 Worth of Fake Accessories
- Serbia Introduces New Executive Order Regulating Patent Application Filing Process
- Ukraine Increases Cash Rebate to 25%, Limits It to Foreign Filmmakers
- Slovenian Court of Audit Reports on Patent Protection in Slovenia
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 570,000 Worth of Fake Toys and Beauty Products
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Car Parts and Devices with Unlicensed Software