- Attorney at Law *
Mayya mainly handles trademark enforcement and contentious matters. She coordinates investigations, advises clients on trademark protection and enforcement strategies and represents them before the courts and police and customs authorities. Mayya also handles domain name disputes and copyright matters. She has represented clients from a variety of industries, including food and beverage, fashion, technology and entertainment.
Mayya is an active member of many well-known intellectual property organizations, such as INTA, AIPLA, AIPPI and LES, and has represented PETOŠEVIĆ at numerous events and conferences.
Prior to joining PETOŠEVIĆ in 2017, Mayya worked for four years as legal counsel in the litigation and dispute resolution department of a finance and real estate company in Moscow. She was also head of the legal department in a Moscow IT company for two years, and interned at the International Bar Association’s Legal Policy & Research Unit.
- Trademark Litigation
- Domain Names
- Internet and Social Media
- IP Enforcement and Litigation
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Advertising Law
- Media and Entertainment Law
- Attorney at Law, Moscow Region Bar Association, 2017
Native Russian, fluent English, basic Spanish and Kyrgyz
- University College London (UCL), University of London, London, UK, LLM, 2014
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL), Moscow, Russia, Specialist Degree in Law, 2012
- WIPO - China Summer School on IP, Shanghai, China, 2018
“Patents in Georgia”, Lexology Navigator Q&A. Globe Business Media Group. (December 2018)
“Creation of the Specialised Intellectual Property Court in the Russian Federation”. MSAL Alumni Society Grant Programme Digest. MSAL. (2011)
- International Trademark Association Committee Member, Judicial Administration and Trademark Litigation Subcommittee of the Enforcement Committee, 2020 - 2021 Term
- Moscow Region Bar Association
- LES Russia
- Lecturer at INTA's "Course on International Trademark Law and Practice; Former USSR States and Eastern Europe". INTA Annual Meeting, 2019