PETOŠEVIĆ Ranks High In WTR 1000
World Trademark Review has recently published its annual WTR 1000 directory identifying the world’s leading trademark professionals. Seven PETOŠEVIĆ offices and 11 practitioners have been recognized.
Our offices have been ranked as follows:
PETOŠEVIĆ practitioners recognized by WTR 1000 are Predrag Anokić, Dimitar Batakliev, Aura Campeanu, Balázs Csányi, Ivan Kos, Taras Kulbaba, Vladimir Nika, Dina Petošević, Slobodan Petošević, Anamarija Stančić Petrović and Mihajlo Zatezalo.
For more information and to read client testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, visit our Awards page.
March 2019 News
- Ukraine Adopts UA-DRP, Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy Similar to UDRP
- EU Considers Draft Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Belarus Introduces Additional Patent Fee Payment Option
- North Macedonia’s IP Delegation Visits Brussels as Part of EU Screening
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 51.7 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2018
- Ukrainian Parliament to Consider IP Legislation Amendments – Implications for Pharmaceutical Patents
- New Uzbekistan Resolution Aims to Strengthen Enforcement Efforts
- Belarus Will Not Consider Division or Merger Requests for International Trademark Registrations
- Hungary Amends Trademark Legislation, Transposes Directive (EU) 2015/2436
- Slovenia Drafts Amendments to Industrial Property Act
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Croatia
- Ukrainian Officials Seize Fake Aerosol Cans, Shut Down Fake Olive Oil Production
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Perfumes Worth Over EUR 340,000