IP Stars Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ for Patent Work
After announcing its Trademark Rankings in February 2017, IP Stars recently published its Patent Rankings and the list of recommended individual practitioners for all practice areas.
In the Patent Rankings, which feature firms ranked in different tiers, as highly recommended, or recommended (the number of tiers varies by jurisdiction, while in smaller countries rankings are not divided into practice areas and sub-practice areas), PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
As for individual practitioners, IP Stars ranked PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Office Director Aura Campeanu as a Trade Mark Star in Romania.
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants