IP Stars Ranks PETOŠEVIĆ in Six Jurisdictions for 2017
MIP’s IP Stars Trademark Rankings were recently published, recognizing PETOŠEVIĆ offices for outstanding trademark work in six jurisdictions.
The IP Stars guide is published by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), a well-respected publisher in the IP industry.
The results feature firms ranked according to practice areas in different tiers, as highly recommended, or recommended. The number of tiers varies by jurisdiction, while in smaller countries rankings are not divided into practice areas, and firms here may be listed under “Intellectual property” or “Trademark”.
PETOŠEVIĆ was ranked as follows:
Bulgaria – Trademark — Notable Firm
Croatia – Intellectual property — Recommended
Romania – Trademark prosecution — Tier 2
Serbia – Trademark — Tier 1
Slovenia – Intellectual property — Tier 3
Ukraine – Trademark contentious — Notable firm
For more information and to read testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, please visit our Awards page.
February 2017 News
- The Challenges of Resolving Ukrainian Third-Level Domain Name Disputes
- Rospatent and EPO Launch Joint Patent Prosecution Highway
- Poland Joins Global Patent Prosecution Highway
- Russian IP Court Issues Interesting Decision Concerning Use of Third Party Trademarks
- Alibaba Group Sues Ukrainian Citizen for Trademark Infringement
- Major Brand Owners Urge European Commission to Tackle Counterfeiting
- Ukrainian Police Seize Counterfeit Household Chemicals
- Macedonian Customs Office Organizes IP Rights Protection Courses
- Slovak Customs Seize EUR 490,000 Worth of Counterfeit Bed Linen
- Serbian Customs Seize Over Four Tons of Fake Apparel
- PETOŠEVIĆ Successfully Represents Client in Serbian Lookalike Case