Ivan Matic Presents at Educational Seminar for Customs Officials
On November 20, Ivan Matic, senior associate from PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia, was invited to present at a seminar aimed at educating local customs officials on how to recognize counterfeit products.
Ivan Matic held a presentation on behalf of Procter & Gamble and shared useful information, examples and tips that will help the customs officials in their fight against counterfeit P&G goods.
About 40 local customs officials attended the presentations by the representatives of approximately 10 brands. Several Serbian police officials from the high-tech crime unit were also present.
The educational seminar took place at the main Customs Administration office building in Belgrade.
You can see the photos from the training in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Ivan Matic at our Serbia office.
November 2015 News
- Montenegro: Patent Revalidation Deadline of February 6, 2016 Approaching
- Russia: New Administrative Rules for Well-Known Trademarks
- Russia Amends Unfair Competition Law
- Poland, Serbia Join DesignView
- Ukrainian Authorities Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Brake System Components, Software, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfumes
- Counterfeit Sportswear Destroyed in Montenegro