Poland, Serbia Join DesignView
On October 26, 2015, the Polish Patent Office (PPO) and the Intellectual Property Office of the Republic of Serbia (IPORS) integrated their industrial design data into DesignView, an online database and search tool created to provide free access to data on designs registered in all participating national offices.
With the latest two additions, there are now 38 participating offices. With the addition of about 28,000 designs from Poland and 10,000 designs from Serbia, DesignView now provides information and access to almost 8.8 million industrial designs in total.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian IPO, OHIM
Read more news on Serbia, Poland or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
November 2015 News
- Montenegro: Patent Revalidation Deadline of February 6, 2016 Approaching
- Russia: New Administrative Rules for Well-Known Trademarks
- Russia Amends Unfair Competition Law
- Poland, Serbia Join DesignView
- Ukrainian Authorities Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Brake System Components, Software, Toys
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 2M Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfumes
- Counterfeit Sportswear Destroyed in Montenegro