Albania Joins DesignClass
Jun 30 2021 - 13:35
On May 31, 2021, the Albanian Intellectual Property Office started using the list of terms from the harmonized database of product indications (HDBPI) in DesignClass, the European Union Intellectual Property Office’s (EUIPO) database allowing users to search and translate product indications needed to apply for design protection.
DesignClass now offers users the opportunity to search and translate harmonized concepts in 29 languages from 41 IP offices.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: EUIPO website
Read more news on Albania or Designs. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
June 2021 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Secret Law
- CIS Members Sign New Agreement on Cooperation in Prevention and Repression of the Use of False Trademarks and GIs
- Albania Joins DesignClass
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2020
- Romanian Customs Detain EUR 250,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronics and Accessories
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year