Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
On April 19, 2021, the Government of Turkmenistan deposited its instrument of accession to the Patent Law Treaty with the Director General of the World Intellectual Property Organization, becoming the 43rd contracting party to the Treaty.
The treaty, which is designed to harmonize and streamline formal procedures set by national or regional patent offices for the filing and maintenance of patents, will enter into force in Turkmenistan on July 19, 2021.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO website
June 2021 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Secret Law
- CIS Members Sign New Agreement on Cooperation in Prevention and Repression of the Use of False Trademarks and GIs
- Albania Joins DesignClass
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2020
- Romanian Customs Detain EUR 250,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronics and Accessories
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year