Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
PATENTSCOPE, WIPO’s free patent search system, started offering access to Kazakh national patent documents on April 27, 2021.
PATENTSCOPE now offers patent data of 72 national offices.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: WIPO website
June 2021 News
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year