Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
The Ukrainian police authorities have recently shut down counterfeit clothing production established in several clandestine workshops in the city of Odessa and the Odessa region in southern Ukraine.
During the raids, the police seized counterfeit clothing infringing numerous well-known brands, manufacturing equipment, textiles, labels, packaging material, computers, electronic data storage devices, cash and records of financial transactions related to this illegal business activity which was led by eight foreign citizens.
The counterfeit goods were sold at the local outdoor market and online, with orders being delivered throughout Ukraine and abroad through postal services and bus transportation.
Prepared by: Valentyna Martynenko
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Ukrainian Alliance Against Counterfeiting and Piracy website
June 2021 News
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Secret Law
- CIS Members Sign New Agreement on Cooperation in Prevention and Repression of the Use of False Trademarks and GIs
- Albania Joins DesignClass
- Slovenian Customs Detained EUR 5.5 Million Worth of Counterfeits in 2020
- Romanian Customs Detain EUR 250,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Detain Fake Electronics and Accessories
- Kazakh Officials Shut Down Production of Fake Spirits
- Russian v. Eurasian Design Systems: Procedure and Fee Comparison
- Hungary Amends Copyright Law
- EAPO Amends Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Kazakh Patent Data Added to PATENTSCOPE
- More National IPR Applications in Hungary in 2020
- Ukrainian Authorities Halt Production of Counterfeit Clothing
- Serbian Customs Destroy 250,000 Counterfeit Items So Far This Year