Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Luxury Watches
On October 21, 2020, Kazakh police officials in the city of Baikonur in southern Kazakhstan seized numerous luxury wristwatches believed to infringe various trademarks, including Rolex®, Daniel Wellington®, Rado®, Calvin Klein®, Hublot®, Tissot®, Apple®, Burberry® аnd Longines®.
The goods were discovered in a boutique during the raid of a shopping center.
Prepared by: Dayana Auezova
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Kyzylorda Region Police Department website
December 2020 News
- Protocol on Eurasian Design Patents to Enter into Force in March 2021
- Ukrainian Beverage Manufacturer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Romanian IPO Improves Electronic Filing Services for Trademarks
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Shut Down Illegal Streaming Service and Online Sale of Fake Food Items
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories
- Bulgaria Amends Patent Law
- Russia Ratifies EAEU Trademark Agreement
- Kazakhstan Ratifies Protocol on Eurasian Design Patents
- Ukraine Creates New IPO
- Romanian IPO Improves Electronic Filing Services
- Russian IPO Develops Fast-Track Examination for COVID-19-Related Patents
- Uzbekistan to Introduce New Food Labeling Requirements
- Kazakhstan Adopts Regulations on Collecting and Processing Personal Data
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Chocolate Bars, Chewing Gum, Energy Drinks
- Kazakh Officials Seize Fake Luxury Watches