Croatia Adds Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
Jul 25 2019 - 11:08
On June 22, 2019, the Croatian IPO added its trademark data to TMview’s visual search facility, which allows users to upload an image to search for visually similar trademarks.
The image search facility was implemented in 2017 for trademarks from the EUIPO and the UK and French IPOs on a pilot basis. There are currently 15 countries participating in TMview’s visual search: Estonia, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, UK, Malta, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Croatia.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: EUIPO website
Read more news on Croatia or Trademarks. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
July 2019 News
- Russia Introduces Temporary Pre-Grant Protection for Industrial Designs
- Uzbekistan Introduces Criteria for Determining Well-Known Trademarks, Transfers IPO Appeal Board to Ministry of Justice
- Croatia Adds Trademark Data to TMview’s Visual Search
- Latvian and Lithuanian National Patent Data Added to Patentscope
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 800,000 Worth of Fake Perfume, Cosmetics, Apparel
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 417,000 Worth of Fake Perfume
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- EAEU Agreement on Collective Management of Copyright Enters into Force
- Croatia Drafts New Patent Act
- Ukraine Increases Official Fees for IPR-Related Services as of July 19, 2019
- EU Adopts Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Montenegrin IPO Loses Autonomy to Newly Founded Directorate for Internal Market and Competition
- Ukraine Regulates Organic Food Production and Labeling
- EU Loses EUR 60 Billion Each Year in Sales Due to Counterfeiting
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Accessories Worth Over EUR 460,000
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Medicines