Ukraine Increases Official Fees for IPR-Related Services as of July 19, 2019
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine issued Resolution No. 496 on June 12, 2019, increasing official fees for services related to registration and maintenance of IP rights in Ukraine as of July 19, 2019.
Depending on the service and the IP right, the fees will increase by 2-8 times. The average increases per IP right are the following:
- Inventions – 2 times;
- Utility models – 3 times;
- Industrial designs – 2 times;
- Trademarks – 4 times;
- Patent annuities – 2-8 times, depending on the year.
For more information, please contact PETOŠEVIĆ Regional Manager for the Russian Speaking Region Dina Petošević.
July 2019 News
- EAEU Agreement on Collective Management of Copyright Enters into Force
- Croatia Drafts New Patent Act
- Ukraine Increases Official Fees for IPR-Related Services as of July 19, 2019
- EU Adopts Regulation in Support of EU-Based Generics and Biosimilars Producers
- Montenegrin IPO Loses Autonomy to Newly Founded Directorate for Internal Market and Competition
- Ukraine Regulates Organic Food Production and Labeling
- EU Loses EUR 60 Billion Each Year in Sales Due to Counterfeiting
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Accessories Worth Over EUR 460,000
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Medicines