Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration officials on the M7 highway in Fejér county in central Hungary recently seized 766 sunglasses believed to infringe the Armani®, D&G®, Oakley® and Gucci® trademarks.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 93,000 (USD 114,000), originated in Hungary and were intended for the Croatian market.
Prepared by: Szilvia Pongrácz
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration
March 2018 News
- Ukraine Amends Civil, Commercial and Administrative Procedure Codes
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Copyright Legislation
- Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
- Ukraine Joins Global Container Control Program
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets