Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
Mar 1 2018 - 15:16
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration officials on the M7 highway in Fejér county in central Hungary recently seized 766 sunglasses believed to infringe the Armani®, D&G®, Oakley® and Gucci® trademarks.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 93,000 (USD 114,000), originated in Hungary and were intended for the Croatian market.
Prepared by: Szilvia Pongrácz
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration
Read more news on Hungary or Customs. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2018 News
- Ukraine Amends Civil, Commercial and Administrative Procedure Codes
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Copyright Legislation
- Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
- Ukraine Joins Global Container Control Program
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets