Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets
In the time period February 1-21, 2018, Serbian customs officials seized over 8,500 items of apparel and shoes, 59 bottles of perfume and over 22,000 chocolate eggs believed to be counterfeit.
The goods are believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Moncler®, Moschino®, Clinique®, Polo®, Armani®, Tom Tailor®, Adidas®, Dsquared2®, Gucci®, Zara®, Louis Vuitton®, Nike®, Calvin Klein®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Paul & Shark®, Lacoste®, Spiderman®, PAW Patrol®, Mickie Mouse®, Minnie Mouse®, Prada®, Guess®, My Sweet Pony® and Reusch®.
The goods were seized on 12 different occasions in the capital of Belgrade, on the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria, the Horgoš border crossing point with Hungary and the E-75 and E-761 highways in southern Serbia.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
March 2018 News
- Ukraine Amends Civil, Commercial and Administrative Procedure Codes
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Copyright Legislation
- Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
- Ukraine Joins Global Container Control Program
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets