Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
On December 27, 2017, the Kosovo Industrial Property Office (IPO) published its online trademark and patent database, allowing users to browse through patent and trademark applications and registrations. The database is available in the Albanian language only.
Although the IPO made every effort to complete the database with all existing information, the IPO highlighted that the database should only be used for guiding purposes.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
March 2018 News
- Ukraine Amends Civil, Commercial and Administrative Procedure Codes
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Copyright Legislation
- Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
- Ukraine Joins Global Container Control Program
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets