Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
On January 25 and 26, 2018, Romanian Coast Guard and customs officials at the port of Constanta, south-eastern Romania, seized shoe accessories believed to infringe the Scholl® trademark, as well as hoverboard batteries believed to infringe the Samsung® trademark.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 41,700 (USD 51,700), were discovered in two containers arriving from China and were intended for two Romanian companies.
Prepared by: Cristina Vălcăuan
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
March 2018 News
- Ukraine Amends Civil, Commercial and Administrative Procedure Codes
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Copyright Legislation
- Kosovo IPO Launches Online Trademark and Patent Database
- Ukraine Joins Global Container Control Program
- Hungarian Officials Seize EUR 93,000 Worth of Fake Sunglasses
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 41,700 Worth of Fake Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Perfume and Sweets