Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
Dec 28 2016 - 14:44
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo have recently seized 888 pairs of sneakers believed to infringe the Adidas® trademark.
The goods, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 54,200 (USD 57,600), originated in China and were intended for a company based in the town of Gradačac in northeastern Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinović
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Klix.ba news website
Read more news on Bosnia and Herzegovina or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block