Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo have recently seized 888 pairs of sneakers believed to infringe the Adidas® trademark.
The goods, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 54,200 (USD 57,600), originated in China and were intended for a company based in the town of Gradačac in northeastern Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinović
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Klix.ba news website
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block