Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
On December 9, 2016, a PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia representative and local market inspection authorities organized and witnessed the destruction of various goods found to infringe the Nike® trademark.
The goods, which were destroyed in the town of Irig in northwestern Serbia, included 1,116 pairs of sneakers, 5,249 clothing items and 284 accessories.
The counterfeits were seized in the time period 2015-2016 and were intended for various Serbian importers.
You can see the photos from the destruction in our gallery.
By: Ivan Matić
For more information, please contact Ivan Matić at our Serbia office.
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block