Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
Nearly 2,000 clothing items infringing the intellectual property rights of the Walt Disney Company were recently destroyed under the supervision of the customs authorities in Burgas, on the coast of Bulgaria.
Bulgarian Customs reported that 1,341 T-shirts, 392 children’s leggings and 266 women’s tunics bearing unauthorized images of protected Disney cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse were destroyed.
The counterfeit goods were detained by customs officials at the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing point with Turkey.
Prepared by: Julia Taneva
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Bulgarian Customs
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block