Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
On December 14, 2016, Serbian customs officials at Belgrade’s airport seized over 400 kilograms of women’s clothes and accessories believed to infringe the Desigual® trademark.
The goods, originating in China and intended for an importer from Belgrade, included coats, dresses, jeans, scarves, wallets and nearly 500 handbags.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block