Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
On October 14, 2016, Romanian officials at the Border Customs Office of Constanta, the port city on the coast of Romania, seized nearly 30,000 toys believed to infringe the LEGO®, Star Wars® and Scooby-Doo® trademarks, among others.
The goods, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 618,000 (USD 647,000), originated in China and were intended for companies located in the capital of Bucharest and the town of Cornetu, southeastern Romania.
Prepared by: Roxana Sârghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
December 2016 News
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Sneakers
- Fake Sneakers, Clothes and Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Fake Clothes Featuring Disney Characters Destroyed in Bulgaria
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 618,000 Worth of Fake Toys
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Clothes, Accessories
- Russian Citizen Requests Facebook Block