Changes in Individual Designation Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
According to the recent WIPO announcement, the new individual fee payable when Hungary is designated in an international application under the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs will enter into force on September 1, 2015.
Filing an international application designating Hungary will cost CHF 70 (EUR 65; USD 72) for the first design and CHF 17 (EUR 16; USD 18) for each additional design.
The same fees will apply for renewals — CHF 70 (EUR 65; USD 72) for the first design and CHF 17 (EUR 16; USD 18) for each additional design.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
August 2015 News
- Ukrainian PTO Grants Free Access to TM Applications Database
- Estonia Joins Global PPH
- Macedonian Trademarks Now Available Through TMview
- Changes in Individual Designation Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Serbian Customs, Police Authorities Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Ukraine: 1,400 Customs Detentions of Fake Goods in the First Half of 2015
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 800,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- WTO Approves Kazakhstan’s Membership