Estonia Joins Global PPH
On July 6, 2015, the Estonian Patent Office joined the Global Patent Prosecution Highway (GPPH) pilot, launched on January 6, 2014.
There are now 21 countries participating in the GPPH, including Hungary and Russia.
The GPPH aims to simplify and improve the existing bilateral PPH system by allowing patent applicants to request accelerated examination at any of the participating offices if their claims have been found acceptable by one of the offices participating in the GPPH.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Canadian IPO
August 2015 News
- Ukrainian PTO Grants Free Access to TM Applications Database
- Estonia Joins Global PPH
- Macedonian Trademarks Now Available Through TMview
- Changes in Individual Designation Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Serbian Customs, Police Authorities Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Ukraine: 1,400 Customs Detentions of Fake Goods in the First Half of 2015
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 800,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- WTO Approves Kazakhstan’s Membership