Macedonian Trademarks Now Available Through TMview
Almost 30,000 trademark applications and registrations from the State Office of Industrial Property of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) (SOIP) have recently become available through TMview, the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market of the European Union (OHIM) online platform that allows access to trademark data of all participating trademark offices.
There are now 40 national offices contributing trademark data through the TMview system.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
August 2015 News
- Ukrainian PTO Grants Free Access to TM Applications Database
- Estonia Joins Global PPH
- Macedonian Trademarks Now Available Through TMview
- Changes in Individual Designation Fee Under Hague Agreement for Hungary
- Fake Apparel, Sneakers, Accessories Destroyed in Serbia
- Serbian Customs, Police Authorities Seize Counterfeit Apparel
- Ukraine: 1,400 Customs Detentions of Fake Goods in the First Half of 2015
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 800,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- WTO Approves Kazakhstan’s Membership