Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
On May 27, Macedonia (FYROM) deposited its instrument of accession to the Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol, adopted in Nairobi on September 26, 1981.
The treaty will enter into force in Macedonia on June 27.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
June 2014 News
- Hershey’s Defends its Russian Trademark
- ELLE Trademark Defended in Russia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
- Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia Sign Eurasian Economic Union Agreement
- Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys