Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
On May 22, the Slovak Republic deposited its instrument of accession to the Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances, adopted in Beijing on June 24, 2012, regulating copyright for audiovisual performances.
The instrument of the Slovak Republic’s accession contains the following declaration: “In accordance with Article 11, paragraph 2 of the Treaty the Slovak Republic declares that it has set conditions in its legislation for the exercise of the right to equitable remuneration.”
The date of entry into force of the treaty will be determined after the required number of ratifications or accessions is reached in accordance with Article 26 of the treaty, i.e. three months after 30 of the contracting countries have ratified the treaty and deposited their instruments of accession.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
June 2014 News
- Hershey’s Defends its Russian Trademark
- ELLE Trademark Defended in Russia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
- Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia Sign Eurasian Economic Union Agreement
- Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys