Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys
On June 5, the Serbian customs officials at the Sid border crossing with Croatia seized backpacks and toys bearing well-known brand names, believed to be counterfeit.
The seized goods include 1,200 backpacks bearing the marks of Eastpack and Vans and 5,040 toys bearing the marks of Disney and My Little Pony.
The goods were intended for the Serbian market, namely for two importers in the capital city of Belgrade.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs
June 2014 News
- Hershey’s Defends its Russian Trademark
- ELLE Trademark Defended in Russia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
- Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia Sign Eurasian Economic Union Agreement
- Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys