Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
The Macedonian Academic Research Network (MARnet) has introduced the rules concerning the national Cyrillic country code top-level domain (ccTLD) in the new Regulation that entered into force on June 10.
MARnet, also responsible for managing and servicing Macedonia’s Latin ccTLD .mk, said that the registration of domain names in Cyrillic is expected to begin this summer.
According to the Regulation, there will be no priority registration period for the .мкд (.mkd) domain names, which means that the domain registration will be open to everyone on a first-come, first-served basis.
By: Zivka Kostovska-Stojkovska
For more information, please contact Zivka Kostovska-Stojkovska at our Macedonia office.
June 2014 News
- Hershey’s Defends its Russian Trademark
- ELLE Trademark Defended in Russia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
- Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia Sign Eurasian Economic Union Agreement
- Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys