Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
In the time period May 16 – June 2, the Romanian customs officials seized goods believed to be counterfeit the total value of which is approximately EUR 750,000 (USD 1,000,000).
The seized goods include:
1,600 perfumes bearing the 1 Million Paco Rabanne mark;
2,000 knee pads and braces, 1,000 back belts and 2,400 slimming pants bearing the DRX Levine’s and California Beauty marks;
24,803 toys (coloring books, balloons, dolls, puzzles) bearing the Disney, Planes, Cars, Tinker Bell, Princess, Mickey Clubhouse, Violetta, The Smurfs, Lamborghini, Bugatti, BMW, Mini Cooper, Barbie, Monster High, My Little Pony and Thomas & Friends marks; and
5,360 massagers, vacuum flasks and plastic toys bearing the Kosmodisk, Disney and The Little Mermaid marks.
The seizures were made at the port of Constanta, eastern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for the Romanian market.
Prepared by: Simona Dragoi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
June 2014 News
- Hershey’s Defends its Russian Trademark
- ELLE Trademark Defended in Russia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration to Start Soon
- Macedonia Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- Slovak Republic Accedes to Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
- Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia Sign Eurasian Economic Union Agreement
- Romanian Customs Seize USD 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Accessories
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Backpacks, Toys