Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Watches
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina have recently seized 25,507 watches and wristwatches believed to be counterfeit, the total market value of which is approximately EUR 360,000 (USD 500,000).
The fake watches bearing the marks of Adidas, Puma, Emporio Armani, Cartier, Dolce & Gabbana, Breitling, Hello Kitty and others were discovered in a container arriving from China at the customs office in Gradiska, northern Bosnia.
Prepared by: Alma Vilic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
March 2014 News
- Civil Code Amendments to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Montenegro to Amend Trademark Law
- Heineken Succeeds in Non-Use Cancellation Action against Radler Trademark
- Hotel Giant Successful in Non-Use Revocation Action in Bulgaria
- Belarus Accedes to Singapore Treaty
- Czech Depository Authority Under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Balls, Graters, Ovens
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Watches
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sweets