Belarus Accedes to Singapore Treaty
Mar 28 2014 - 12:20
On February 13, 2014, Belarus deposited its instrument of accession to the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks, adopted in Singapore on March 27, 2006.
The treaty will enter into force in Belarus on May 13, 2014.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Read more news on Belarus or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2014 News
- Civil Code Amendments to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Montenegro to Amend Trademark Law
- Heineken Succeeds in Non-Use Cancellation Action against Radler Trademark
- Hotel Giant Successful in Non-Use Revocation Action in Bulgaria
- Belarus Accedes to Singapore Treaty
- Czech Depository Authority Under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Balls, Graters, Ovens
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Watches
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sweets