Czech Depository Authority Under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address
Mar 28 2014 - 12:16
The Czech Collection of Microorganisms (CCM), an international depositary authority under the Budapest Treaty on the International Recognition of the Deposit of Microorganisms for the Purposes of Patent Procedure, has recently moved to a new address.
The new contact details are below:
Czech Collection of Microorganisms (CCM) | Kamenice 5/building A25 | 625 00 Brno | Czech Republic | T: (420) 549 491 430 | F: (420) 549 498 289 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.sci.muni.cz/ccm
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Read more news on Czech Republic or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
March 2014 News
- Civil Code Amendments to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Montenegro to Amend Trademark Law
- Heineken Succeeds in Non-Use Cancellation Action against Radler Trademark
- Hotel Giant Successful in Non-Use Revocation Action in Bulgaria
- Belarus Accedes to Singapore Treaty
- Czech Depository Authority Under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Balls, Graters, Ovens
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Watches
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sweets