Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sweets
On March 7, the Serbian customs officials at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria discovered and seized 963 boxes of chocolate suspected of being counterfeit.
The goods were discovered in a truck with Serbian license plates. They originated in Turkey and were intended for two Serbian companies.
The majority of seized goods consisted of boxes of chocolate eggs with toys bearing the marks of Hello Kitty, Sponge Bob, Barbie, Cars and Toy Story.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Serbian Customs
March 2014 News
- Civil Code Amendments to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Montenegro to Amend Trademark Law
- Heineken Succeeds in Non-Use Cancellation Action against Radler Trademark
- Hotel Giant Successful in Non-Use Revocation Action in Bulgaria
- Belarus Accedes to Singapore Treaty
- Czech Depository Authority Under Budapest Treaty Moves to New Address
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Balls, Graters, Ovens
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Watches
- Serbian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sweets